£21000 - £24000 per annum, Benefits: flexible working from home (part of the week) after probationary period
020 8680 5777
about 1 month ago
An exciting opportunity has arisen as a Paid Social Executive within the social media department at a successful, award winning independent media agency in Manchester. You will be responsible for the activation, optimisation and performance analysis for specific accounts or campaigns, utilising your analytical skills to carry out reporting and analysis, offering insights into results.
As Paid Social Executive your duties will include:
- Co-ordinating campaign strategies
- Managing and optimising paid social media campaigns
- Ensure account performance targets are met, ensuring the best ROI
- Reporting and providing analysis to clients and colleagues on campaign performance, highlighting trends and making recommendations
- Ongoing campaign optimisation - adjusting bid levels, altering targeting and refreshing creative
- Liaising with media owners on any issues
- Creating proposals, making recommendations on budgets, KPIs, target audience
- Creating post campaign analysis for account managers
I am interested in speaking with an experienced digital marketing professional such as a Paid Social Executive or Paid Social Assistant with experience planning, setting up, managing, optimising and reporting on paid social media campaigns - who has certainly used tools such as Facebook Business Manager and Facebook Ads Manager (as well as other platforms). I would also be interested in speaking with an experienced Paid Media Executive or Paid Media Assistant who has worked across various biddable channels as well.
Salary up to £21,000 to £24,000 p.a. (depending on the level of experience) - plus attractive benefits including flexible working from home (part of the week) after probationary period.