£24000 - £28000 per annum, Benefits: Profit share, personal development plan, gym membership
020 8680 5777
29 days ago
As a Paid Media Executive you will join a growing paid media team, and provide support across a portfolio of paid media campaigns - mainly Paid Search and Paid Social, but will the chance to work on Display and Native advertising. Your role will be hands on and will see you plan, deliver, build and optimise campaigns across multiple platforms - analysing performance and providing reports and insights. Your duties will include:
- Keyword research
- Audience and account structure planning
- Ad copy writing
- Account uploads
- Bid management and campaign adjustments
- Day to day account performance checks
- Campaign performance and key on-site metrics analysis using Google Analytics
- Reporting and making recommendations to improve campaign performance
- Forecasting results for clients
- Search query reports
- Audience analysis
- Client meetings and calls
- Collaborating internally with other departments
Digital paid media campaign management experience across Google and Bing Ads, and Facebook Ads Manager is essential, along with strong analytical skills and understanding of bid/budget management.
This is a great opportunity to join a fast paced digital agency where passion and hard work is rewarded with career development and progression.
Salary c. £24-28k p.a. depending on level of experience - plus a whole load of attractive benefits including profit share, personal development plan, gym membership and more!