£24000 - £28000 per annum, Benefits: flexible working from home, profit share, personal development plan, gym membership
020 8680 5777
about 1 month ago
As a Paid Media Executive you will join a growing and dynamic paid media team, and provide support across a portfolio of paid media campaigns - mainly Paid Search, Paid Social, and Display. Your role will be hands on and will see you plan, deliver, build and optimise media campaigns across multiple platforms - analysing performance and providing reports and insights.
Your Paid Media Executive duties will include:
- Keyword research
- Audience and account structure planning
- Ad copy writing
- Account uploads
- Bid management and campaign adjustments
- Day to day account performance checks
- Campaign performance and key on-site metrics analysis using Google Analytics
- Reporting and making recommendations to improve campaign performance
- Forecasting results for clients
- Search query reports
- Audience analysis
- Client meetings and calls
- Collaborating internally with other departments
For this Paid Media Executive opportunity, I am interested in talking to Paid Media / Bid Media / Biddable Media / Search Engine Marketing candidates with paid media campaign management experience (paid search, paid social, display) across Google and Bing Ads, and Facebook Ads Manager who have strong analytical skills and an understanding of bid/budget management.
Salary c. £24,000 - £28,000 p.a. (depending on level of experience) - plus a whole load of attractive benefits including
flexible working from home, profit share, personal development plan, gym membership and more!