Meridian Business Support is acting as a recruitment business are currently recruiting for Overhead Crane Operators for a locally based steel stockholding/profiling company.
Responsibilities of the Overhead crane Operative
- Operating an Overhead crane to manoeuvre heavy sheet steel and profiles safely around the shop floor.
- Loading and Loading trailers using FLT Counterbalance.
- Packing finished steel components, Pallet stacking and wrapping ready for dispatch.
- Using hand tools, angle grinders, linishing and de-burring.
- Plate locating.
- Working to 5s standards.
Requirements of the Overhead crane Operative
- MUST have experience Slinging and operating an Overhead Crane.
- MUST have a FLT Counterbalance license in date.
- Minimum of 6 months experience on the FLT C/B.
- Be able to work as part of a team.
- Good communication skills.
Hours of work are 06:00 to 14:00 and 14:00 to 22:00 week about.
These are temporary to permanent roles.
Apply today or call 01782 209090
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Business.