Permanent Role - Shift pattern is Monday to Friday- 40 hours per week
We are looking for Outbound service advisor to join our successful team within an Electrical Trade Wholesaler based out of Bristol.
- Contracted to 40 hours per week
- Monday to Friday
- Shift times : 8am - 5pm
- No bank holiday working required
- Benefits : Pension scheme, Life assurance, 25 days holiday
- Electrical Wholesale experience is desirable
As a Outbound Service Advisor you will be working as part of a team to deliver service calls to new and existing customers over the phone.
You will use fact finding techniques to understand the customer needs, maximise spend potential and generate more sales.
You will contribute to the effective operation of the business through active participation in sales development and customer service activities with customers, colleagues, Marketing managers and the Contact Centre Manager
- Provide a consistently excellent level of personal service and attention when contacting potential new and existing customers
- Collating customer information by utilising key fact finding and open questioning techniques to establish how we can maximise our service and gain more business
- Consistently generate profitable sales for our National network of branches by effectively using a range of techniques and resources to maximise quality in the sales calls you make
- Contribute to the effective operation of the business through active participation in sales development and customer service activities with customers, colleagues, Marketing managers and the Contact Centre Manager
- Provide management with required reports, information and feedback in the required format and within agreed timelines to enable the business to continually improve sales and service.
- To drive and promote sales throughout the national network by a positive and professional approach at all times
- Update the inhouse CRM system with customer feedback and call activities
- Experience of working within a competitive, target driven customer focused role
- It essential to have experience of working with customers
- Experience of working within the electric wholesale industry would be preferential but not essential
- It would be beneficial if you have experience of working within a trade/business to business environment
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.