Up to £9.09 per hour
22 days ago
Are you somebody who is looking to make a difference in the local community and assist doctors/nurses in reaching out to patients who need them most?
Meridian Business Support are looking to recruit a Van Driver who will transport doctors/nurses around the local areas to visit patients on an 'Out of hours Service'
Working Hours- To be discussed but successful candidates will need to be available during the night and at weekends. Average of 38-40 hours per week
Pay Rate- £9.09 per hour
- Working evenings, overnight and weekends
- Ensure your uniform/clothing is clean and tidy, and you have your access-fob & ID badge
- On commencement of shift telephone Team Leader to sign-on/confirm on-duty
- Sign-out all required equipment & medicines etc
- Collect & check car-pack, including keys & phone etc
- Complete vehicle inventory, documenting items that are nearing expiry date
- Examine the car and report any damage or faults to the Team Leader
- Replace shortfalls in consumables - Highlight if unavailable
- Escalate missing items of equipment to Team Leader
- Ensure vehicle is roadworthy and has sufficient fuel for the shift
- Record mileage & condition of the vehicle
- When unoccupied, do not leave any valuable items of value in plain sight
- Provide next diver with a handover & issues as needed
- Sign-in all returned items at completion of shift
- Any other reasonable request/instruction
- Successful Candidate must have a Valid DBS Check (or would be able to provide details to gain this certificate)
- Must be over the Age of 25 (due to Insurance purposes)
- Have a Valid UK Driving License with no more than 3 Penalty Points
If you are interested in this role please email your CV to Hereford@meridianbs.co.uk or call the local branch in Hereford on 01432 261444.
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.