£9 - £9.50 per hour
3 months ago
Do you have previous assembly or high level Quality Control experience? Looking for work in central Taunton and happy to work on alternating morning and afternoon shifts then contact us today.
We are currently recruiting for ongoing temporary optical assembly operatives to join the team at one of our clients based in Taunton. This position involves the assembly of small, complex component products which requires very intricate close work and precise attention to detail.
Key Duties will include:
- Working from engineering drawings, schematics, manuals and Manufacturing Work Instructions assemble components to meet the agreed specification and quality standards.
- Use the appropriate tools, calibrated as necessary, as specified in standard procedures, drawings and Works Instructions.
- Assemble parts of modules as allocated to meet the agreed specification.
- Perform standard or prescribed tests to meet specifications, as required.
- Maintain all tools, equipment and work areas so they are in a clean and tidy condition and fit for purpose at all times.
- Complete component assembly to the agreed built times as required.
- Enter required information into manufacturing data base promptly and accurately on a daily basis.
- To adhere to all Health and Safety requirements at all times.
This is an ongoing temporary position working on alternating 6am - 2pm and 2pm - 10pm shifts Monday to Friday.
After the successful training which can take a few months you will then work at nights: Sunday to Thursday 10pm-6am.
Pay rate is £900 - £9.50 per hour depending on experience.
If you're interested, apply within or contact our Taunton branch for more details.