£45000 per annum
0161 929 3144
25 days ago
We are looking for a passionate individual who shares our values & likes to work as part of a close-knit team. You will need to have experience of managing multiple sites as you will be responsible for our Supported Living and Outreach locations across Dorset, East & West Mendip and surrounding areas in Somerset.
Your role will be to oversee the quality of the support that we provide, ensuring that our teams are working with the people we support to live fulfilling lives and to achieve all of the things that they wish to.
You will need to be an experienced Operations/Regional/Multi-site Manager and demonstrate strong leadership and management experience. Leading and developing teams is an essential part of the role as well as ensuring effective resourcing, training and development. You will manage budgets and provide reports on the performance of services and organisational KPI’s. Budget and managing resource experience is essential as well as a being confident in using all Microsoft packages.
You will need to be highly organised and self-driven & be able to work flexibly and proactively. You will need to have excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, as you will build constructive relationships with commissioners, families and other key stakeholders, as well as with internal departments.
This is a hybrid role, working both from home and the local offices in Somerset and Dorset, you will need to be a driver with access to a vehicle and be prepared to travel across the area.
- 25 days annual leave (plus bank holidays)
- All work and no play is not fun, so enjoy discounts in your favourite shops, restaurants, travel and great days out with your Blue Light Card that we will provide you
- A 24 Hour Employee Assistance Programme for you and your family members.
- Life Assurance and Pension scheme.
- We will apply for and pay for an enhanced DBS for you
- You will get a great Induction to your new team along with amazing training opportunities that include the Care Certificate, and Diploma in Health & Social Care.
- E-learning webinars
- Access to specialist care sector training, all fully paid for by us
- Loads of career progression opportunities
We Value you
- You are so important to us & we want you to really feel like part of the team - from day 1 you’ll have supportive management & a Buddy who will show you the ropes. You’ll also have full access to our online wellbeing centre
- We recognise our amazing staff in our 6 monthly Affinity Star Awards
- We hope you stay part of Affinity Trust & we celebrate that with Long Service Awards
- Your wellbeing & happiness will always be a priority, so you can access an excellent wellbeing programme, plus resources and a wellbeing champions network
- If all the above wasn’t enough you will receive ‘Thank You’ gift vouchers, be part of regular engagement surveys, attend regular forum meetings and can contribute to the staff newsletter, and to hear about the amazing work of your colleagues and the achievements of the people we support