£45000 - £50000 per annum, Benefits: 25 days holiday, bonus potential
01392 423 301
8 months ago
You will be a confident, outgoing, positive leader of people: able to inspire staff within a production / manufacturing environment and deal with an existing period of restructure and organisational change. As an experienced Operations Manager or Senior Production Manager, you will be able to ‘command an audience’, and motivate your team to achieve results. Your role will be to take accountability for the operational running of this successful and expanding production facility in beautiful North Devon.
Take full responsibility for the facility and it’s 80 production staff: production planning, workforce planning, budgeting, defining and realisation of KPI’s, operational risk management, implementation of new policies and procedures, identifying and closing out any skills gaps within the organisation, ensuring communication between departments, maintaining an environment of continuous improvement.
- Implement Lean Manufacture Techniques ensuring an environment of continuous improvement.
- Lead, motivate, and support a large team within a time-sensitive and demanding environment.
- Implementation of career development plans for all direct reports.
- Manage timely data collection to update operations metrics.
- Meet all productivity targets, reduce unit costs, eliminate errors, and deliver excellent customer service.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience as an operations or senior production manager within a manufacturing environment.
- Experience in Lean Manufacturing Techniques such as Six Sigma, Kaizen and Prince 2
You must be a natural leader with proven experience of managing a successful production, manufacturing or engineering line.
Possess a high level of numeracy and literacy with strong verbal and written communication skills
8.30-5 Monday to Thursday and 1pm on a Friday