Up to £30000 per annum + Excellent Benefits
about 1 month ago
Operational Team Management
Hours: 37.5 per week
At Meridian Health we are looking to recruit an Operations Team Manager to work with our client a Leading supplier of injury management & rehabilitation services. This is an exciting opportunity to work with a dedicated team who are specialists in delivering positive outcomes to individuals and provide outstanding support to individuals who have been injured or are ill.
We are looking for applications from individuals with experience in Operations Management.
You will be responsible for the attainment and maintenance of the financial performance for your team and the service delivery requirements of customers. You will plan and control workloads for maximum efficiency, working with team members to develop their individual capability. You will lead and motivate a team removing, overcoming or presenting solutions to any obstacles that have an adverse effect on operational performance. This is a varied and interesting role; no day is ever the same and the ability to adapt to changing situations is an important aspect of the job.
You will work with colleagues to collectively deliver the client's business strategy.
- Undertake management duties and operational tasks in accordance with the direction from the Service Delivery Manager.
- Lead your team members with the operational management of cases to plan, co-ordinate and monitor implementation of rehabilitation programmes. The caseload numbers and billable time requirement per team member to be determined by you in agreement with the Service Delivery Manager.
- Achieve objectives as agreed with the Service Delivery Manager and documented in your quarterly performance plan.
- Operate the HR functions for the Case Management & PA team (holidays, sickness, payroll, capability, grievance etc.).
- Co-ordinate the non-clinical induction and training for all new Case Managers and PA's.
- Maintain regular contact with the Service Delivery Manager to discuss service delivery or to discuss and agree any actions for more complex or challenging cases or people matters.
- Conduct informal and/or formal performance reviews with any Case Managers and PA's who are not meeting the prescribed threshold of their current operational target.
- Prepare regular reports / updates for the Service Delivery Manager for the Case Management and PA unit to cover financial and SLA performance including a summary of key events in the month.
- Take ownership for resolving day to day team issues.
- Accurately record and/or supply all information and data.
- Monitor of productivity, efficiency and billing targets to ensure they are met
- Ensure your team has everything they need to achieve the targets
- Coaching and delegation of tasks
- Reviewing workloads and manpower to ensure targets are met
- Strong champion of processes and data-driven decision making to ensure maximum productivity and efficiency.
- Ensure processes and the team are working efficiently.
- Identify improvements where necessary and make recommendations on solutions via the business change process.
- Communicating changes in an orderly process to relevant parties.
- Reduce the risk of injury to yourself and your team by co-operating with the client's health and safety conditions.
- Review and allocate cases in accordance with individual team member capacity to monitor supply and recruitment needs.
- Take steps to control costs within the Case Management and PA unit.
- Promote and enhance the corporate image of the client.
- Comply with the client's people policies, processes and procedures.
- Work with your team to build and maintain relationships with referring customers to ensure repeat referrals into the services team.
- Assist with the Service Delivery Manager with managing the operational aspect of any complaint
- Customer Focus and Commercial Awareness
- Self-management, Creativity and Innovation
- Managing people
- Process and Procedure
- Financial Accountability
If you are interested in the Operations Manager position and would like to start an application, then please apply to this advert and a member of recruitment team will be in touch. Alternatively, to find out further information or to have a confidential conversation please call or email Ged Walsh - 07 464 542 015 / Liverpool_resourcers @ meridianbs.co.uk
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.