Do you have strong IT and communication skills and CRM database experience, along with the ability to prioritise and meet deadlines?
If you have and would be interested in joining a friendly team then we have a great opportunity for you!
An industry leading organisation in Croydon are looking for an Operations Administrator to join their small, but very busy operations department ensuring the smooth running of operations.
Your administrative support duties in this varied role will include:
- Being a point of contact for queries (via phone and email) from the customer service team and suppliers
- Placing and managing orders for collection and deliveries
- Checking and clearing invoices, and resolving queries
- Identify potential cost saving opportunities with suppliers
- Managing suppliers to ensure services are delivered to agreed timelines and quality levels
- Building strong supplier relationships
- Manage and ensure stock inventory is correct on the system
- MI reporting
- Updating and using the CRM database
- Provide reporting on supplier performance
Annual salary for this role c. £21-22k p.a.
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.