Up to £21000 per annum
13 days ago
Are you a clerical team leader? And looking to work within the medical division?
An expanding medical organisation is looking for an out of hours operational team leader to join their company to over see the OHH delivery service department on an initial 4 month contact.
Located in central Hereford, the role is easily accessible via foot, car and bike.
The role will start off on a 4 month contract with the potential to be extended. With the working hours being predominately evenings and weekends flexibility is required.
The main duties for the role involves:
- first point on contact for the OOH team
- monitoring and recording issues with staff, clinicians and delivery service
- Monitoring and dispatch to PPC and home visits
- Working in a proficient manner, ensuring all priority alerts are dealt with as soon as possible
- maintaining reports on time keeping, complaints, concerns for patients and relatives.
The right candidate will have previous experience in a team leader role and will have strong administrative skills.
If you are interested in this role, call Meridian business support on 01432 261444 or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Meridian Business Support Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.