0118 907 3199
13 days ago
Here at Meridian business Support we value every colleague and have the ethos of “Whatever it takes” to support our clients with their recruitment needs.
We have fantastic opportunity within our managed service division as an Onsite Recruitment Manager based onsite in Nuneaton:
- Salary - Competitive dependant on experience
- Contracted to 42 hours per week
- Working Hours: 08:00 – 17:30 – flexibility to support evening if needed
- Working Pattern: Any 5 from 7 – May include some weekend working
- 23 days holiday + Birthday day off
- Benefits include – Bonus, Pension, Colleague rewards & Yearly Conference
Ideally you will come from a recruitment management background, have a solid understanding of an onsite operations, and have experience on delivering volume temporary recruitment.
Working strategically with the clients SLT team, you will support the delivery against forecast, managing extra ad-hoc requests and driving a team to succeed. Alongside this you will oversee registrations & inductions, building & maintain temporary talent pool and landing a fantastic on-boarding experience.
- To add value to the client’s business by identifying areas in need of improvement and implementing changes that add quantifiable value to the client’s business.
- Managing those assigned to work on the account through KPI setting and the performance management system.
- Manage the team and the contract in line Meridian’s business objectives.
- Maintain a consistently high standard of professionalism to clients, candidates and temporary workers
- Liaising with senior management to feedback reports and KPI performance.
- Maximise the value and service of both clients and temporary workers by utilisation of E-timesheets and E-invoicing processes through IQX.
- Provision of induction training for temporary workers, ensuring they are clear on their duties, responsibilities, and Client procedures.
- To ensure that you are fully briefed on the clients’ requirements
- Ensure the correct quality and quantities of staff are available for work on the contract
- Auditing candidate performance on a regular basis, ensuring candidates hit their KPIs and meet client requirement
- Conduct return to work interviews with the temporary staff and monitor absence levels as required
- Experienced manager with ability to grow & develop an excellent recruitment team
- Must have great Leadership skills and be a great communicator
- Must have a solid understanding of Volume recruitment and employment law
- Excellent Interpersonal skills & the ability to interact with all levels of management
- Must be able to manage & drive multiple tasks at once by using your exceptional organisation skills
- Must be a great team player and “whatever it takes” attitude
Please apply online today