£18000 - £22000 per annum
0118 907 3199
about 1 month ago
Meridian business Support have fantastic opportunity within our Industrial division to join us as an On-site Coordinator based in Redhouse interchange, Doncaster:
- Salary: up to £22k -Dependant on experience
- Contracted hours: 42 hours per week
- Working Hours: 14.30 – 23:00
- Working Pattern: Tuesday to Saturday
- 23 days holiday + Birthday day off
- Benefits include – Bonus, Annual awards & Conference weekend away, Pension & multiple lifestyle discounts Great training & development opportunities including your REC qualification
As an On-site Coordinator, you will be working within a team of 3 colleagues to manage and deliver a temporary workforce in an on-site warehouse environment. You will take ownership whilst on shift of all temp worker check in’s, absent & performance management and resolving challenges that arise in this fast passed 24/7 operation.
Ideally you will come from a similar role in either recruitment or supervising a high-volume labour workforce. Work well under pressure, an excellent eye for detail a can-do attitude with your own transport to get to site.
Using your solid organisational skills, you will support registrations & inductions, liaise with client to deliver requirements and support on volume recruitment of a temporary workforce requirements whilst driving on-site efficiency to ensure continuous improvement.
- Support the recruitment & temporary worker registration administration
- Booking temporary staff into shifts including filling EPO and non-production requests
- Liaising with Meridian branches for the booking and coordination of temporary staff
- Manage the checking in & checking out of temp staff at start / end of shift to reduce bottlenecks and downtime
- Support the wider onsite team & client to ensure smooth daily operations is achieved
- Conduct regular floor walks throughout the shift to ensure all temporary workers are in the correct areas, wearing correct PPE.
- On boarding new starters on their first day & delivering to Line Leader – ensuring a positive first day
- Collating check in Shift Reports – ensuring a high level of accuracy
- Monitoring absences, ensure performance of all temporary workers &performance meetings
- Provide guidance on temporary workers queries
- Supporting new projects and ideals to drive continuous improvement onsite
- Must have great Leadership skills and be a great communicator
- Must have a solid understanding of recruitment and employment law
- Excellent Interpersonal skills & the ability to interact with all levels of management
- Must be a great team player and “whatever it takes” attitude
Please apply online today