Onsite Account Manager
Meridian Business Support are currently recruiting for an Onsite Account Manager for a fixed term period of 6 months to cover maternity leave. The role will report directly to our Head of On-Site Operations and will provide an excellent opportunity to take full responsibility for the day to day running of one of our largest client accounts in Banbury.
Who are we?
Meridian Business Support is one the UK's largest independent recruitment agencies and are proud to be celebrating 30 years within the recruitment industry this year. We are a very friendly bunch and have a fantastic reputation within the industry. Working at Meridian is very much about being part of one family where a healthy balance of work and play are important to us. Our recent survey results showed 98% of our employees are happy at work, 89% have fun at work and 92% would refer someone to work for us!
This is an exciting but very rewarding opportunity for a focused, self motivated and highly organised individual. This is an extremely fast paced reactive role so you will need to be able to work in a pressurised environment. You will very much be working in partnership with the client and will play an integral part in the success of this account.
- Proactively manage the account, maximising revenue, and increasing profit margins to ultimately increase the profitability
- Building and maintaining strong relationships with key stakeholders, both internally and externally
- Leading the team, promoting a positive team environment at all times, setting performance targets that maximise motivation and efficiency
- Ensuring the account is fully compliant in accordance with current legislation and Meridian's internal policies and procedures
- Taking full responsibility for the P&L, including forecasting and the setting of quarterly/annual budgets
The Successful Candidate:
- Ideally have experience of working on / managing an Onsite Account previously
- Possess good communication skills both written and verbal
- Be able to work effectively under pressure and against deadlines
- Must be a focused, motivated & organised individual
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to liaise with stakeholders at all levels
What we offer you….
In return for your hard work we offer:
- Opportunity to work with one of the largest privately owned recruitment agencies in the UK
- Competitive salary £26K - £30K plus bonus scheme
- Dress down Fridays
- First class training
For more details regarding this fantastic opportunity please contact Dawn Fish, Talent Acquisition Manager at Meridian Business Support on 07734 147479 or email email@example.com
As part of the offer process, all successful candidates will be required to give their consent to complete a basic DBS disclosure. For roles with budgetary responsibility, successful candidates will also be required to give their consent to the completion of a credit check. All job offers are subject the consideration of vetting results, in addition to the receipt of satisfactory references.
Meridian Business Support Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.