Meridian are a supplier of temporary labour to a client with multiple Warehouses across the South Yorkshire region and are looking to recruit an additional member to the team where they will be responsible for managing and recruiting a temporary workforce. This is an exciting time to join us as we develop our relationship further through this client's growth over the last few years.
This will initially be a 4 to 6 month contract and will be reviewed during this time, dependant on the clients requirements.
- Checking in staff at shift start times
- Communicating attendance and absence to client management
- Updating all client and business reports, ensuring accurate data is held
- Responsible for site mobile phone (absence/emergency line)
- Managing workers on shift, liaising with shift managers with regards to productivity
- Regular feedback and interaction with workers with regards to productivity and other important information.
- Picking up initial investigations for attendance and misconduct etc
- Conducting Return To Work interviews with workers after they have been off work
- Assisting with recruitment and inductions when required
Essential Skills and Experience:
- Excellent organisational skills and attention to detail as well as an ability to operate with urgency and prioritise multiple functions and tasks
- Strong relationship and rapport building skills
- Strong English verbal and written communication skills
- Experience in a hiring environment, whether that be recruiting or coordinating
- Comfort with reporting and good analytic skills
- Experience with Microsoft packages, including Word and Excel
Pay will be up to £10.00 per hour depending on experience.
Based in Bradford, the working week, will be Sunday to Thursday 13:45 to 23:00 (some flexibility will be required around these times on occasions)
If you want to part of the great team in Yorkshire, please apply with your up to date CV.
If you have not received a verbal communication within 72 hours of your application it will mean we have not selected you for a telephone interview.
Thank you for considering working for Meridian Business Support
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.