Meridian Business Support is working with a leading Clinical homecare company
to recruit an Oncology Nurse
due to company growth.
( + London allowance)+ £5,000 welcome bonus
in the 1st year.
- Remote role - Fully expensed SUV company car + fuel card
- 28 days annual leave
- Competitive quarterly bonus scheme
- Laptop, printer, tablet, mobile phone and personal protection device
- Benefits:NMC fees paid after one-year service, Private medical insurance, Company Pension Scheme , Full support from our employee assistance programme
- Market leading maternity, paternity and adoption leave
We are looking for an Oncology Nurse
to join or oncology division , Our oncology nurses are a little different, you will be field based,
and supporting patients in their homes
for bloods, toxicity assessments, IV chemotherapy, oral chemotherapy, pump disconnections, line care, IM/SC injections and patient training.
Working as part of a wider oncology team who look after 100,000 patients each year,
you will be mainly working solo for the majority of your time. On average our nurses may support 4 – 5 patients in their homes each day
, however these may be spread out across the region so you will need to be prepared to a lot of driving
The great part of this role is theirs No hospitals and no wards to work in , you will be making a direct impact on our patients lives in their own home – That’s something a little special .Oncology Nurse requirements:
- Our Oncology Nurse will be experienced nurse with a valid NMC PIN & either :
- Formal Oncology qualification SACT passport
- Inhouse Oncology training to administer SACT (Systemic Anti-Cancer Therapy) cannulation and venepuncture competency
- Display a high level of care and empathy to help our patients achieve their goals and regain their independence.
- well-organised and comfortable managing your own workload and itinerary
- Basic IT skills are required
- Extensive travelling will be required between patients, so a full UK driving license is essential. (Your working day includes the travel to and from your patients)
today & a member of the team will be in contact or call the recruitment team on 01926 353 534 / firstname.lastname@example.org
Also suitable for:
Registered Nurse - Oncology,
Specialist Nurse - Oncology, Chemotherapy nurse, Registered Nurse - Oncology, Registered Nurse, Clinical oncology Nurse, clinical Nurse Specialist. SACT Trained Nurse