£8.91 - £10 per hour
29 days ago
A fantastic opportunity at a biomass heating company in Hereford has become available for a part time administrative assistant to join their growing company.
The position will initially be for a 9 month period and will be reviewed at this point. With working hours of 9am-4.30pm Monday and Wednesday and 9am-2pm on a Friday the role needs a candidate to be dedicated and work efficiently to complete tasks within the working hours.
The main duties of this role are:
- Liaise via telephone and email and to transfer calls and correspondence to the appropriate team member
- Record breakdowns or return work, that come in via the telephone, email or job cards
- Run Monthly reports for Accountants
- Monitor and update invoice spreadsheets with the invoices, expenses and statements
- Follow up on unpaid invoices
- Compile mailshots and marketing documentation to distribute
- Order supplies, maintaining records and documentation and basic bookkeeping tasks
- Extensive knowledge of Microsoft Office, including Word, Excel, Outlook
- Excellent telephone manner and organisation skills
- Work well under pressure independently and as part of a team
If you have experience in the above and would like to be considered for the role, please email your CV to LDuffy@meridianbs.co.uk at Meridian Business Support