If you are looking for a new role with a variety of tasks, enjoying being part of a team and have a positive attitude to problem solving then this could be a great opportunity for you.
We are recruiting for a maternity cover post as an office administrator based in Wellington. This is working as part of a small team within a local company providing administrative support to both the Customer Services and Finance Managers.
Main duties will include;
- Processing expenses and Credit Card payments
- Processing Invoices and matching to Purchase Orders
- Sales Invoice Reconciliations
- Processing customers orders by email and phone
- Updating and collating customer files
- Liaising with dispatch regarding order details and stock levels
- Filing of customer account details
- Updating databases and spreadsheets with order information
- Any other duties to support the team as needed
Successful candidates will need excellent Excel skills, including the ability to work out formulae as well as strong computer skills in data inputting and cross checking on different computer systems. Accuracy and attention to detail and a methodical approach to following processes. You must be able to prioritise your own workload as you will be split across two teams.
This is working as part of a small team, so being able to get on well together and share the workload is essential. It is a great team who get on well together, so a good sense of humour and being able to support others is a key part of the role.
The hours of work are 9am - 5pm Monday to Friday with an hours lunch break. Free on site parking as well as free tea and coffee and regular cakes and sweets!
Rate of pay is between £9.00 and £9.50 depending on experience.
This is a temporary contract covering maternity leave of up to 9 months with the possibility of being extended.
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Business.