£35000 - £37000 per annum, Benefits: Excellent Benefits
0151 556 2090
9 days ago
Starting Salary £35,000 + Benefits
We are looking for a driven Occupational Therapist who is seeking a new challenge and looking to improve their work-life balance. Do you want to use your clinical knowledge, skills and decision making abilities in a new environment?
Meridian Business Support is offering an excellent opportunity to work as a Disability Assessor. You would be conducting face to face assessments (telephone at the moment due to COVID-19) with Personal Independence Payment claimants on behalf of the Department for Work and Pensions (DWP) and produce a report that will be used in the decision making process.
This is an excellent opportunity for an Occupational Therapist to enhance their assessment skills as well as continuing to develop their clinical skills. Full comprehensive training is provided with on going support throughout your career. There are a number of different progression avenues within the organisation due to the growing sector so there is plenty of opportunity for future progression within the role.
- Excellent work life balance (Monday to Friday) – no nights, weekends or bank holidays are required
- Annually salary reviews and performance based salary uplifts
- Fantastic prospect for promotion and professional growth
- Professional body fee reimbursement (HCPC)
- Private medical insurance, life assurance, income protection insurance, pension scheme, personal accident insurance and professional indemnity insurance
- CPD and re-validation support with protection and training on a regular basis
- OTE Scheme
If you are interested in the Disability Assessor position or would like to have a confidential discussion to find out further details, please contact Ellouise Upton-Edwards by email on e. upton-edwards @ meridianbs. co. uk at Meridian Business Support / 07387 104 978. Alternatively, if you apply to this advert someone from the Meridian team will be in touch