Are you a Nutritional Therapist or a qualified Practitioner, Pharmacy Technician or have a degree in a relevant science subject (BANT diploma or CNM diploma)? If you have an interest in Human Healthcare, and nutraceuticals, as well as being commercially focused and are looking to join a fast growing, dynamic and award winning organisation this may be your perfect role.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an enthusiastic and commercially driven individual with an interest in Human Healthcare and Nutraceuticals to join a highly successful and growing business. The ideal individual will be a Nutritional Therapist or a qualified Practitioner, Pharmacy Technician or have a degree in a relevant science subject. (BANT diploma or CNM diploma)? Most importantly you must be passionate about the products!
- To conduct key account management of health stores and pharmacies in the areas of Essex, Norfolk, Suffolk and Cambridge
- Training of Health Store and Pharmacy staff on the benefits of each of our products
- To visit health stores, pharmacies and health care providers to promote and educate staff & customers on the benefits of our products
- Ensure products are positioned well in-store and advise on best use of POS materials and where possible dress windows
- Regularly liaise with the National Sales Manager, Technical Advisor's and attend regular meetings with the wider team
- Be able to attend various shows and conferences to promote our brands
If you have confidence presenting technical information and strong relationship building skills with ability to gain customer loyalty from retail staff, you are driven, hardworking, self-motivated, outgoing and a strong influencer and want to know more about this new role call and speak with Mags on 01392 423301 or click on the link to apply.
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.