£35000 per annum, Benefits: Excellent Benefits + Bonus
0151 556 2090
18 days ago
Registered Nurse (RGN, RMN, RNLD), Physiotherapist, Occupational Therapist or Paramedic
Salary - £35,000 + Bonus
Virtual Training Completed – No Travelling Required.
Meridian Business Support is currently recruiting HCPC/NMC registered Nurse (RGN, RMN, RNLD), Physiotherapists, Paramedics and Occupational Therapists who would be interested in pursuing a challenging and rewarding career as a Disability Telephone Assessor. This is an excellent opportunity to utilise your clinical knowledge, skills and decision-making abilities in a new environment whilst gaining an accredited qualification to add to your portfolio.
Duties & Responsibilities:
You will be carrying-out a mixture of two roles to ensure your work is not monotonous these will be:
- Review PIP cases, including terminal illness cases and cases where further evidence has been requested or submitted.
- Carry out medical file work
- Conduct telephone assessments with in order to produce a high-quality report for the Department of Work and Pensions.
Essential Person Specification:
- Post-qualification experience in one of the following occupations: Nurse, Physiotherapist, Paramedic, Occupational Therapist.
- Must hold a UK driving licence.
- Have an active registration with NMC/HCPC with no restrictions on practice.
- No previous Disability Assessor experience is required as training is provided. However, it is essential that any applicant is either a qualified Nurse, Physiotherapist, Paramedic or Occupational Therapist.
- Appropriate work space within the home setting that allows you to successfully complete your role
- A full comprehensive training course is provided (for which you are paid a full-time salary).
- Salary Increases
- 25 days annual leave (plus all eight bank holidays)
- Private medical insurance
- Annual leave (buy/sell)
- Health screening
- NMC/HCPC fee reimbursement
- Continuous Professional Development & support with re-validation
- A stakeholder pension scheme with employer contributions of up to 10% of basic salary
- Bonus Opportunity
- Home Working