£35000 per annum
0151 556 2090
15 days ago
Salary: £35,000 starting salary £1000 increase at 6 and 12 months
We are looking for registered RN, RLDN, RMN, Occupational Therapist, Physiotherapist or Paramedic who are interested in an exciting career change and fantastic new opportunity to expand on your clinical skills and the option to progress in your new career. No weekend working, office working hours, no late-night shift work or OOH working, and no working bank holidays!
We will be able to experience social working life balance, you will be introduced to a forward-thinking, Friendly & supportive team who strive to provide positive working environment and being able to support each other. If this role sounds right for you see if you meet the requirements below!
What is a Nurse/Disability Assessor:
The role of a Nurse/Disability Assessor is to undertake Telephone Assessments for the Personal Independent Payment (PIP) on behalf of the Department of Working Pensions known as (DWP). You will be required to analyse and interpret clinical information and medical evidence relating to the claimant’s functional ability and provide a comprehensive report in a concise and professional manner. You will be working autonomously; however, your colleagues and the clinical management team are always on hand to provide support. This role is best suited to those with a broad clinical knowledge and previous experience of assessing and report writing although full training will be provided for the role.
- Starting salary of £35000
- Bi-annual incentive package once you have passed probation*
- Salary uplifts of £1000 at 6 and 12 months*
- £500 refer a friend scheme*
- Flexible annual leave
- Fixed hours with no evening or weekend work
- Reimbursement of HCPC/NMC registration fee once passed probation
- Optional paid overtime (depending on business need)
- Extensive training including an eLearning programme and a paid 4-week course
- Regular training to support CPD and revalidation
- Fantastic opportunities for promotion and professional growth
- Membership of the company pension and life assurance scheme
- Online wellness portal
- MUST be registered: (RGN, RMN or RNLD), Paramedic, Physiotherapist or Occupational Therapist.
- 12 Month post-graduate – depending on experience and must be registered.
- Current NMC or HCPC registered as (RGN, RMN or RNLD), Paramedic, Physiotherapist or Occupational Therapist with no restrictions
- Excellent communication, organisation, and time management skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office with the ability to navigate various IT Systems
- The ability to work under pressure in a fast-paced environment
- Experience of working in range of clinical settings
- Strong IT Skills – talking, typing, and listening skills.
*Terms and Conditions apply please refer to the website for further details.
If you feel this role is right for you, please apply to this advert or direct contact me on the contact details below.