£35 per annum, Benefits: Excellent benefits!
0151 556 2090
16 days ago
Clinical Disciplines – RGN, RMN, RNLD
Meridian Business Support is offering an excellent opportunity to work as a Nurse PIP Assessor. You would reviewing these cases, including terminal illness cases and cases where further evidence has been requested or submitted and carry out medical file work. You will also have the opportunity to conduct telephone assessments with Personal Independence Payment claimants on behalf of the Department for Work and Pensions (DWP) and complete a report that will be used in the decision-making process, that you will produce from home so you are seeing both sides of the claimants journey!
This could suit you if you are looking for a full time or a part time nursing role that is both a step away from the long, unpredictable shifts, nights and weekends that you are used to and a new challenge to develop your skills and career, you may want to consider one of our roles as a Disability Assessor.
This is an excellent opportunity to further your clinical career in a supportive environment while becoming fully trained in both front office and back office assessments.
- Must be NMC / HCPC registered
- 2 years post graduate experience
- Must be IT competent - typing, MS packages
- Strong interpersonal skills
- No experience necessary as an assessor
- full comprehensive training is provided with full salary from day one.
- 25 days annual leave (plus all eight bank holidays)
- Private medical insurance
- Annual leave (buy/sell)
- Health screening
- NMC/HCPC fee reimbursement
- Continuous Professional Development & support with revalidation
- A stakeholder pension scheme with employer contributions of up to 10% of basic salary