£35000 - £37000 per annum
23 days ago
RGN, RMN, RNLD, OT, Physio, Paramedic Assessor - Bristol
Starting Salary: £35,000 - £37,000
Are you a RGN, RMN, RNLD, OT, Paramedic or a Physio, looking for a new clinical role that is a step away from the long, unpredictable shifts, nights and weekends? Are you looking to develop your clinical skills and experience further whilst following a new and exciting career path? This is a rewarding role for someone with exceptional communication and interpersonal skills, who also has an aptitude and love for learning.
Providing face-to-face medical assessments to clients within a community environment - You will be covering a wide range of physical, mental, sensory and cognitive-related conditions and producing clear and concise evidence-based medical reports. You will be Liaising with external health care professionals such as GP's, consultants and specialist nurses and analysing and interpreting medical evidence provided by clients in both a written and electronic format.
This is an excellent opportunity to work as a Clinical Assessor and expand your skills and experience in a new direction. Excellent on-going training and career development is available. A full Job description is available. Please see the details below on how to apply or if you would like to have a confidential chat about the post before applying contact details are below:
- Must be NMC / HCPC registered
- 2 years post graduate experience
- Must be IT competent - typing, MS packages
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Working Hours - Monday - Friday, Office Hours - (No Weekend's, Nights or Long Days)
- 25 days annual leave (plus all eight bank holidays) Annual leave (buy/sell)
- Private medical insurance
- Health screening
- NMC/HCPC fee reimbursement
- Continuous Professional Development & support with re validation
- A stakeholder pension scheme with employer contributions of up to 10% of basic salary
Curious to hear more about the position and would like to start an application, then please apply to this advert and I will be in touch to discuss and send a full job description. Please call or email Mags to discuss on 07788 -978468 or email on firstname.lastname@example.org
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.