£38760 per annum, Benefits: Excellent Benefits
0151 556 2090
13 days ago
Starting Salary £38,760 + Benefits
Office-based assessments (No community/home visits required)
Would you like the opportunity to expand your clinical knowledge, have a better work-life balance and gain a new skill that will improve your assessment and report writing skills?
As a Nurse Functional Assessor, you will utilise your clinical knowledge and broad-based experience to carry out medical assessments and examinations on people with disabilities, illnesses and longer-term health conditions through a one to one consultation. Such assessments focus on how a person’s condition may have an impact on day-to-day life and their ability to undertake employment. The role will require you to use IT systems and software to write clear and concise medical reports based on evidence compiled from each appointment which will later be used for decision making purposes.
This role is Monday to Friday, 9am-5pm.
- The role requires a minimum of 24 months postgraduate medical experience.
- Strong clinical knowledge
- Good decision-making abilities
- Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills as well as the ability to communicate effectively with the general public.
- 25 days annual leave, with the option to buy and sell additional days
- Private medical insurance, dental insurance
- Medical indemnity insurance
- Life insurance, travel insurance
- Pension scheme
- Critical Illness Cover
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Cycle to work scheme, season ticket loan
- Reimbursement of your annual NMC registration fee and revalidation support
- Formal accreditation as Functional Assessor
- Excellent career promotion and professional growth prospects
Samantha Hughes m. 0787 – 686 - 5570 | e.