Up to £38760 per annum + Benefits Package
about 1 month ago
Registered Nurse Functional Assessor
Starting Salary: £38,760
In partnership with our client we are recruiting a Registered Nurse to undertake an exciting role as a Functional Assessor. This is a great opportunity if you are currently seeking a new challenge that allows you to improve your work life balance, enhance your clinical knowledge and move away from a hands-on position whilst still holding your NMC registration.
We are currently recruiting NMC registered nurses for an exciting opportunity working on one of the DWP's disability contracts. The role requires you to use your broad-based medical experience and clinical knowledge to conduct independent health assessments and write clear and concise medical reports on behalf of the Department for Work and Pensions. You will NOT be required to make any decisions within this role but simply assist with the functional assessment of the claims process.
- 25 days annual leave (plus bank holidays)
- Private medical insurance
- Contributory pension scheme (10%)
- Life insurance
- Income protection
- Holiday - buy/sell
- NMC fee reimbursement
- Flexible benefits that you can opt-in to
- Excellent career progression opportunities
- Office working hours (9am -5pm) no weekends, nights or bank holidays
- Opportunity for paid overtime
- A comprehensive package with new and rewarding benefits
- Full training programme and ongoing support
If you are interested in the Functional Assessor position or would like to have a confidential discussion to find out further details, please contact Ellouise Upton-Edwards by email on e. upton-edwards @ meridianbs. co. uk at Meridian Business Support. Alternatively, if you apply to this advert someone from the Meridian team will be in touch.
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.