Up to £38760 per annum + pension, benefits package
14 days ago
Nurse Functional Assessor
Meridian Business Support are currently looking to recruit a registered Nurse who would like to broaden their experience further whilst enhancing their range of assessment and report writing skills in a new environment.
What is a Functional Assessor?
- Conducting face-to-face health assessments with clients to determine the possible impact health conditions can have on their ability to lead independent lives.
- Assessing an extensive range of physical, mental and cognitive conditions.
- Gathering factual evidence together from each consultation and using it to write clear and concise medical reports via a pro forma which will later be used for decision making purposes.
- Analysing and interpreting medical documentation provided by clients and using it as part of the assessment.
- A valid NMC registration number is required with no restrictions on practice.
- A minimum of 1-year post-qualification nursing experience.
- Eligibility to live and work in the UK.
- Previous experience as a Functional Assessor is not required as a full comprehensive training and development package is provided.
Salary and Benefits
- Starting salary: £38,760 per annum
- Working hours: Mon-Fri, 9am-5pm (37.5hrs)
- Pension scheme (up to 10% contribution)
- Holiday trading (buy/sell)
- Professional registration fee reimbursement
- Thorough in-house training and CPD support
- Opportunities for paid overtime
- Critical illness cover
- Travel insurance
- Dental insurance
If you are interested in this opportunity and would like to have a confidential chat, please contact Adam Luckie on 07762 897 190 or via email at Aluckie @ meridianbs .co.uk for more information. Alternatively, please apply to this advert and a consultant from the team will be in touch.
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.