Nurse - Functional Assessor
Location - Newcastle
Salary - £38,760
Meridian Business Support are currently looking to recruit Adult qualified Registered Nurses across the UK for exciting opportunities to become an approved qualified Functional Assessor.
As an Assessor, you will utilise your clinical knowledge and broad-based medical experience by carrying out face to face assessments and examinations on people's disabilities and illnesses in a holistic manner. Such assessments focus on how a person's health condition(s) may impact on daily living and their ability to carry out work-related activities. The role will not require you to provide any treatment or advice. Instead, you will compile evidence together from each appointment in order to write clear and concise medical reports based on your findings.
This is a permanent position, the standard working hours are Monday - Friday, 9am - 5pm.
No weekends, nights or bank holidays are required.
A full comprehensive training and induction programme is provided for which you are paid your full time salary.
- NMC Registered
- 2 years Post Graduate Experience.
- Starting Salary: £38,760 per annum.
- Working Hours: Monday-Friday, 9:00am-5:00pm, 37.5hrs per week (no weekend shifts, nights or bank holidays required).
- Induction and training programme provided (for which you are paid your full-time salary).
- Ongoing CPD support.
- Fantastic career progression opportunities.
Employee Benefits Package:
- 25 days annual leave (plus bank holidays).
- Option to buy or sell annual leave.
- Contributory pension scheme (10%).
- Life insurance.
- Income protection.
- Professional registration fee reimbursement.
- Flexible benefits that you can opt-in to.
- Opportunities for paid overtime.
Please feel free to contact Samantha Hughes on 0787 686 5570 or email
samantha.hughes @ meridianbs.co.uk for any questions or queries regarding this vacancy.
Alternatively, please apply to this advert and a consultant from the team will be in touch.
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.