£35000 - £37000 per annum, Benefits: Excellent Benefits
0151 556 2090
about 1 month ago
Starting Salary - £35,000 increasing to £37,000 after 6 months and probation passed!
Further possibilities of earning £2,500 with additional training and responsibility.
Amazing opportunities to join Medical Support Services – the trusted partner of the Department of Communities!!
- Registered Nurse (RGN, RMN or Learning Disability), Physiotherapist OR Occupational Therapist.
- Minimum of 2 years' post registration medical experience
- Excellent clinical, communication, interpersonal and basic IT skills
- Potential salary of £39,500
- 25 days annual leave plus stats
- Generous employer matching pension scheme
- Private medical insurance (+ option to purchase cover for dependants)
- Life assurance, complimentary medical indemnity insurance
- Reimbursement of your annual professional registration fees HCPC / NMC
- Regular CPD and flexible additional benefits
- The option to buy and sell annual leave
Within this role, you will be responsible for using your clinical knowledge and expertise to carry out functional assessments and examinations on people's claims for benefit payments.
The role involves a combination of face-to-face functional assessments and supporting other health professionals with advice on other assessments. Rather than providing treatment or advice to claimants, you will instead conduct functional assessments and compile factual evidence in order to write clear and concise medical reports based on your findings, giving advice to the DFC.
We also offer opportunities to speak with the team and even pop into the assessment centre!
If you are interested in the role please 'click apply' or email email@example.com for further information.