£38760 per annum
12 days ago
Starting Salary: £38760
Hours: Monday – Friday – Office hours - no weekends, nights or bank holidays!
Office-based assessments (No community/home visits required)
Fantastic opportunities for career progression and development
Meridian Business Support are recruiting for NMC registered Nurses (RGN) or HCPC registered Occupational Therapists that are seeking a change from long hours and unpredicted shifts as well as a new challenge within their career.
Become a Functional Assessor and help provide a quality service that helps individuals move forward with their lives.
Through 1-1 consultations you will meet individuals to assess how various health conditions and disabilities impact their daily lives. Using your existing clinical knowledge skills and broad-based medical experience you will carry out assessments in order to compile a clear and concise medical report.
No Functional Assessor experience is needed as you will receive full training
You will receive:
- A starting salary of £38,760
- Full comprehensive training to achieve your Functional Assessor accreditation.
- Pension Scheme
- Holiday Trading (buy/sell annual leave)
- Critical Illness Cover
- Dental Insurance
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Healthcare Cash Plan Life Insurance
- Training & Development for career progression
- Support and recognition
To be considered for this exciting opportunity you will have:
- 12 months post graduate experience
- Competent IT and typing skills
- NMC registered