£38760 per annum, Benefits: Excellent Benefits
0151 556 2090
15 days ago
Starting salary: £38,760 per annum
Working hours: 37.5hrs
Recruitment supplier: Meridian Business Support
Meridian Business Support is currently recruiting registered Nurses who would like to start a challenging and rewarding career as a Functional Assessor. If you are a healthcare professional who wants to broaden your clinical assessment, knowledge and report writing skills further whilst working your way towards an accredited qualification then this role may be one to consider.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Deliver independent health assessments to claimants who have applied for Employment and Support Allowance (ESA).
- Responsible for the assessment of varied physical, mental, sensory and cognitive-related conditions.
- Assess how disabilities/illnesses/conditions can impact on peoples’ functional ability in performing work-related activities.
- Produce clear and concise evidence-based medical reports to support the decision-making process.
- Use IT software programmes to support clinical decision-making.
- Post-qualification experience as a qualified Nurse.
- Have an active registration with NMC/HCPC with no restrictions on practice.
- No previous Functional Assessor experience is required as training is provided. However, it is essential that any applicant is a qualified Nurse.
- A full comprehensive training course is provided (for which you are paid a full-time salary)
- 25 days annual leave (plus all eight bank holidays)
- Annual leave (buy/sell)
- NMC/HCPC fee reimbursement
- Continuous Professional Development & support with re-validation