£38760 per annum
0151 556 2090
about 2 months ago
Become a Functional Assessor and help provide a quality service that helps individuals move forward with their lives.
Through 1-1 consultations you will meet individuals to assess how various health conditions and disabilities impact their daily lives. Using your existing clinical knowledge skills and broad-based medical experience you will carry out assessments in order to compile a clear and concise medical report.
No Functional Assessor experience is needed as you will receive full training
You will receive:
- A starting salary of £38,760
- Full comprehensive training to achieve your Functional Assessor accreditation.
- Pension Scheme
- Holiday Trading (buy/sell annual leave)
- Critical Illness Cover
- Dental Insurance
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Healthcare Cash Plan Life Insurance
- Training & Development for career progression
- Support and recognition
To be considered for this exciting opportunity you will have:
- 2 years post graduate experience
- Competent IT and typing skills
- NMC registered