£35000 per annum, Benefits: + Excellent Benefits
0151 556 2090
7 months ago
Salary - £35,000
Virtual Training Completed – No Travelling Required.
Meridian Business Support is currently recruiting HCPC/NMC registered Nurse (RGN, RMN, RNLD), Physiotherapists, Paramedics and Occupational Therapists who would be interested in pursuing a challenging and rewarding career as a Disability Telephone Assessor. This is an excellent opportunity to utilise your clinical knowledge, skills and decision-making abilities in a new environment whilst gaining an accredited qualification to add to your portfolio.
They have a completely remote onboarding / training process.
These roles will be hybrid in the sense that when recruited into this role you will be trained in both Front and Back Office (Telephone Assessment and Paper Based Reports (File Work))
- Review PIP cases, including terminal illness cases and cases where further evidence has been requested or submitted.
- Carry out medical file work -
- Conduct telephone assessments with in order to produce a high-quality report for the Department of Work and Pensions.
Essential Person Specification:
- Post-qualification experience in one of the following occupations: Nurse, Physiotherapist, Paramedic, Occupational Therapist.
- Have an active registration with NMC/HCPC with no restrictions on practice.
- No previous Disability Assessor experience is required as training is provided. However, it is essential that any applicant is either a qualified Nurse, Physiotherapist, Paramedic or Occupational Therapist.
- Appropriate workspace within the home setting that allows you to successfully complete your role
Core Benefits & Additional Information:
- A full comprehensive training course is provided (for which you are paid a full-time salary).
- 25 days annual leave (plus all eight bank holidays)
- Private medical insurance
- Annual leave (buy/sell)
- Health screening
- NMC/HCPC fee reimbursement
- Continuous Professional Development & support with re-validation
- A stakeholder pension scheme with employer contributions of up to 10% of basic salary