£35000 - £42000 per annum
0151 556 2090
about 1 month ago
Looking for a new challenging role within a company that rewards and recognises your hard work?
Wanting a better work life balance- no weekends, shifts, evenings, nights - Monday to Friday office hours sound good?
We are currently looking for PIP Disability Assessors- home based and office based ( post Covid) roles available .
Duties & Responsibilities:
The key duties of this role are carrying out assessments (currently telephone based), and writing factual reports based on those assessments utilising all medical evidence provided.
Ordinarily these assessments were conducted face to face, in a local clinic.
Your training will be a mixture of virtual and assessment centre based to ensure the right level of support and learning is offered; until you are signed off and you will be permanently working from home.
Currently working from home, with the option to return to the office, when Covid allows.
- 12 months post-qualification experience in one of the following occupations: Nurse, Physiotherapist, Paramedic, Occupational Therapist
- Have an active registration with NMC/HCPC
- No previous Disability Assessor experience is required as training is provided. However, it is essential that any applicant is either a qualified Nurse, Physiotherapist, Paramedic or Occupational Therapist.
- Appropriate workspace within the home setting that allows you to successfully complete your role
- A full comprehensive training course is provided (for which you are paid a full-time salary).
- Monday to Friday office hours- part time hours available post training
- Biannual salary increases and attractive bonus structures in place
- 25 days annual leave (plus eight bank holidays)
- Annual leave increase with completed service
- Moving day leave
- Birthday leave
- NMC/HCPC fee reimbursement
- Continuous Professional Development & support with re-validation
- Home Working