Up to £35000 per annum + + Excellent Benefits Package & Pension
11 months ago
Position: Nurse Disability Assessor
Starting salary: £35,000 per annum (£44,400 OTE - Effective after COVID-19)
Working hours: Office hours (full and part-time roles available)
Recruitment supplier: Meridian Business Support
We are currently recruiting registered/qualified Nurses (RGN, RMN, RNLD) who would be interested in pursuing a challenging and rewarding career as a Disability Assessor in Ipswich. This is an excellent opportunity to utilise your clinical knowledge, skills and decision-making abilities in a new environment and gain an accredited qualification to add to your portfolio.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Provide face-to-face medical assessments to clients within a consultation centre and community environment.
- Responsible for the assessment of a wide range of physical, mental, sensory and cognitive-related conditions.
- Produce clear and concise evidence-based medical reports to support the decision making process.
- Analyse and interpret medical evidence provided by clients in both a written and electronic format.
- Liaise with external healthcare professionals such as GP's, consultants and specialist nurses.
- Use IT software programmes to support clinical decision making.
Essential Person Specification:
- A minimum of 2-years post-qualification experience.
- Must hold a UK driving licence.
- Have an active registration with NMC/HCPC with no restrictions on practice.
- No previous Disability Assessor experience is required as training is provided. However, it is essential that any applicant is a qualified Nurse.
Core Benefits & Additional Information:
- £1000.00 bonus to be paid at 9-month and 18-month mark.
- A full comprehensive training course is provided (for which you are paid a full-time salary).
- 25 days annual leave (plus all eight bank holidays)
- Private medical insurance
- Annual leave (buy/sell)
- Health screening
- NMC/HCPC fee reimbursement
- Continuous Professional Development & support with re-validation
- A stakeholder pension scheme with employer contributions of up to 10% of basic salary
If you would like to register your interest in the above vacancy, please contact Adam Luckie at Meridian Business Support on 07762 897 190 or Aluckie @ meridianbs . co . uk Alternatively, apply to this advert and a consultant from the team will be in touch.
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.