North West London, London
£41000 - £43000 per annum + Pension, Benefits Package
7 months ago
We are looking for driven NMC / HCPC registered individuals seeking a new challenge and looking to improve their work-life balance, to train as a Disability Assessor . Do you want to use your clinical knowledge, skills and decision making abilities in a new environment? We have permanent roles nationally, both part and full time positions available.
You would be conducting face to face assessments with Personal Independence Payment claimants on behalf of the Department for Work and Pensions (DWP) and produce a report that will be used in the decision making process.
This is an excellent opportunity for a NMC / HCPC registered individual to enhance their assessment skills as well as continuing to develop their clinical skills. Full comprehensive training is provided with on going support throughout your career. There are a number of different progression avenues within the organisation due to the growing sector so there is plenty of opportunity for future progression within the role.
- Must be NMC / HCPC registered
- 18 months Post Graduate experience
- Must be IT competent - typing, MS packages
- Strong interpersonal skills
- No experience necessary as an assessor - full comprehensive training is provided with full salary from day one.
- After 9 months salary will increase by £1000, After 18 months £1000
- Excellent work life balance (Monday to Friday) - no nights, weekends or bank holidays are required
- Annually salary reviews and performance based salary uplifts
- Fantastic prospect for promotion and professional growth
- Professional body fee reimbursement (NMC & HCPC)
- Private medical insurance, life assurance, income protection insurance, pension scheme, personal accident insurance and professional indemnity insurance
- CPD and re-validation support with protection and training on a regular basis
If you are interested in this position and would like to start an application then please apply to this advert and a member of recruitment team will be in touch. Alternatively, to find out further information or to have a confidential conversation please call or email Hannah Macfarlane - 012- 42 246-020 or 075-075-653-94 / email@example.com
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.