£37333 per annum
0151 556 2090
about 1 month ago
Starting Salary: £37,333
Full Time / Part Time: Mon – Saturday flexible hours 8am - 8pm
NO WEEKENDS, NIGHTS OT SHIFT WORK AND BANK HOLIDAYS OFF!
After a new challenge? We are currently looking for qualified Nurses (RGN, RMN, RNLD), Physiotherapists, Occupational Therapists, Paramedics to join an established multi-professional team.
You will be joining an ever-growing team of PIP assessors. You would be working for a leading provider of health-related government services, delivering disability assessment services on behalf of the DWP.
- 25 days annual leave (plus all eight bank holidays)
- Private Medica Insurance
- Annual leave (Buy/Sell Scheme)
- NMC/HCPC fee reimbursement
- Continuous Professional Development & Support with revalidation
- A stakeholder pension scheme with employer contributions of up to 10% basic salary
- Speaking with people making a claim for the PIP benefit over the phone as part of a consultation session. These cases will all be organised for you, leaving you free from any appointment admin.
- Working with a variety of different people presenting with a range of complex conditions including physical, mental health, cognitive and sensory impairments.
- Conducting a thorough functional medical assessment of their disability or condition.
- Write and Submit reports using a special IT system
Eligible for the role:
- Full HCPC/NMC registration
- Skilled in report writing
- Good communication skills
- Ability to work under pressure
- Ability to work towards set targets
- 1 years’ experience
- Able to lone work as well as part of team
- High IT Skills
- Experience with Mental, Physical and Disability clinical knowledge.
If you feel the Disability Assessor position may be for you or you are interested in finding out further information please contact Chloe Jones at Meridian Business Support by email CJones@meridianbs.co.uk or call 07443265483. Alternatively, you can apply to this advert and someone from the Meridian team will be in touch.