£35000 per annum, Benefits: Excellent Benefits and Training
0151 556 2090
4 months ago
Clinical Disciplines – RGN, RMN, RNLD
Meridian Business Support is offering an excellent opportunity to work as a Nurse PIP Assessor. You would reviewing these cases, including terminal illness cases and cases where further evidence has been requested or submitted and carry out medical file work. You will also have the opportunity to conduct telephone assessments with Personal Independence Payment claimants on behalf of the Department for Work and Pensions (DWP) and complete a report that will be used in the decision-making process, that you will produce from home so you are seeing both sides of the claimants journey!
This could suit you if you are looking for a full time or a part time nursing role that is both a step away from the long, unpredictable shifts, nights and weekends that you are used to and a new challenge to develop your skills and career, you may want to consider one of our roles as a Disability Assessor.
This is a fantastic opportunity to be dual trained on front and back office assessments allowing you to gain more experience in the field of Disability Assessment. This gives more scope to progress you career in different directions under a supportive and welcoming organisation.
Key Information:£35,000 Salary plus £1000 once signed off, and £1500 after 12 Months.
- Must be NMC / HCPC registered
- 2 years post graduate experience
- Must be IT competent - typing, MS packages
- Strong interpersonal skills
- No experience necessary as an assessor
- full comprehensive training is provided with full salary from day one.
- 25 days annual leave (plus all eight bank holidays)
- Private medical insurance
- Annual leave (buy/sell)
- Health screening
- NMC/HCPC fee reimbursement
- Continuous Professional Development & support with revalidation
- A stakeholder pension scheme with employer contributions of up to 10% of basic salary
If you are interested in the Disability Assessor position and would like a confidential chat for more information, please call or email Carly Riley at Meridian Business Support on 07469-351-714. Alternatively send Cv to apply.