£41000 - £43000 per annum
7 months ago
Disability Assessor Clinical Disciplines - RGN, RMN, RNLD, OT, Physio, Paramedic
Starting Salary: £41,000
If you are looking for a clinical role that is both a step away from the long, unpredictable shifts, nights and weekends that you are used to and a new challenge to develop your skills and career, you may want to consider one of our roles as a Disability Assessor.
Meridian Business Support is offering an excellent opportunity to work as a Clinical PIP Assessor. You would be conducting face to face assessments with our client on behalf of the Department for Work and Pensions (DWP) and produce a report that will be used in the decision-making process.
* Must be NMC / HCPC registered
* 2 years Post Graduate experience
* Must be IT competent - typing, MS packages
* Strong interpersonal skills
* No experience necessary as an assessor
* full comprehensive training is provided with full salary from day one.
* Working Hours - Monday - Friday, Office Hours - (No Weekend's, Nights or Long Days)
* At 9-month mark, performance related £1000 bonus will be put in place and again at 18-month mark
* 25 days annual leave (plus all eight bank holidays)
* Private medical insurance
* Annual leave (buy/sell)
* Health screening
* NMC/HCPC fee reimbursement
* Continuous Professional Development & support with revalidation
* A stakeholder pension scheme with employer contributions of up to 10% of basic salary
If you are interested in the Disability Assessor position and would like to start an application, then please apply to this advert and a member of recruitment team will be in touch. Alternatively, to find out further information or to have a confidential conversation please call 075 07565394
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.