£41000 - £43000 per annum + with potential £51,840 OTE*
about 2 months ago
Are you looking for a role that offers a great work life balance - Monday to Friday working hours- no shifts, nights, weekends?
We are looking for registered nurses, physiotherapists, Occupational therapists and paramedics to use their existing skills and knowledge in a new challenge and re train as a Clinical Disability Assessor.
Meridian Business Support is offering an excellent opportunity to work as a Clinical PIP Assessor. You would be conducting face to face assessments with Personal Independence Payment claimants on behalf of the Department for Work and Pensions (DWP) and produce a report that will be used in the decision-making process.
This is an excellent opportunity for clinicians to enhance their assessment skills as well as continuing to develop their clinical skills. There is unrivalled investment in you as an employee and you will earn over 140 hours of CPD in your initial 3 months whilst completing an excellent training academy as you work towards accreditation as a Disability Analyst. All of this goes towards the re-validation support and processes which keep our clinicians at the top of their game!
- Must be NMC / HCPC registered
- 18 months Post Graduate experience
- Must be IT competent - typing, MS packages
- Strong interpersonal skills
- No experience necessary as an assessor
- full comprehensive training is provided with full salary from day one.
Working Hours - Monday - Friday, Office Hours - (No Weekend's, Nights or Long Days)
- Bonus structure / Performance Incentive in place to earn up £51,840 OTE*
- 25 days annual leave (plus all eight bank holidays)
- Private medical insurance
- Annual leave (buy/sell)
- Health screening
- NMC/HCPC fee reimbursement
- Continuous Professional Development & support with revalidation
- A stakeholder pension scheme with employer contributions of up to 10% of basic salary
If you are interested in the Disability Assessor position and would like to start an application, then please apply to this advert and a member of recruitment team will be in touch. Alternatively, to find out further information or to have a confidential conversation please call or email 0 7507 565 394 / hmac farlan e@ merid ianbs.co.uk
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.