Registered General Nurse(RGN)
Starting Salary: £38,000 + Excellent Benefits Package
Office Hours: Monday to Friday, 9am - 5pm.
Are you an RGN looking to for the following:
- A better work life balance, with no bank holidays, evenings or weekends required
- To work for a forward-thinking organisation that encourages ongoing training and development
Meridian Business Support are currently looking to recruit a qualified Registered Nurse for an exciting opportunity to commence a career as a Functional Assessor.
The role itself will involve carrying out medical assessments and examinations on people's disabilities, illnesses and longer-term health conditions. Such assessments focus on how people's lives are affected as a result of their condition(s).
As part of the role, you will be responsible for compiling evidence together, in order to write clear and concise medical reports which will later be used for decision making purposes.
This is a fantastic opportunity for Registered Nurses to enhance their range of assessment skills and report writing abilities and gain a fully funded qualification as a Functional Assessor.
Training & Development - Full induction and training course provided in which you are paid your full-time salary.
Your Excellent Benefits Package:
- Excellent work-life balance - Monday to Friday
with no nights, weekends or bank holidays required.
- Fantastic prospects for promotion and professional growth
- NMC fee reimbursement and re-validation support
- 25 days of annual leave + option to buy additional days or sell back
- Contributory pension scheme (10%).
- Life insurance.
- Income protection.
- Professional registration fee reimbursement.
- Flexible benefits that you can opt-in to.
- Opportunities for paid overtime
Please contact Samantha Hughes at Meridian Business Support on
07557 350 676
samantha.hughes @ meridianbs.co.uk
For more information regarding this vacancy. Alternatively, please apply to this advert and a consultant from the team will be in touch.
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.