£35000 - £37000 per annum
0151 556 2090
about 2 months ago
Starting Salary: £35,000 - £37,000 (+ Great Benefits)
Hours: Flexible Hours, Fulltime or Part time, School hours available, No weekends, Bank Holidays and No night shifts!
Clinical Disciplines: RGN, RMN, RNLD, OT, Physiotherapist and Paramedic
Summary of the Nurse Assessor:
We are looking for registered RGN, RMN, RNLD, Occupational Therapist, Physiotherapist or Paramedic who are interested in an opportunity that required NO WEEKEND, BANK HOLIDAYS OR NIGHT/EVENING SHIFTS working.
The role of a PIP Assessor is to undertake telephone assessments for Personal Independence Payment (PIP) on the behalf of the Department of Work and Pensions (DWP). Therefore, you’re analysing and interpret clinical information and reviewing case loads of medical evidence relating to the Claimants functional ability and provide a comprehensive report in professional manner. If this role is right for you and you’re looking for a new career change, we have START DATES IN NOVEMBER AVAILABLE!
- Starting salary of £35000
- Bi-annual incentive package once you have passed probation*
- Salary uplifts of £1000 at 6 and 12 months*
- £500 refer a friend scheme*
- Flexible annual leave
- Fixed hours with no evening or weekend work
- Reimbursement of HCPC/NMC registration fee once passed probation
- Optional paid overtime (depending on business need)
- Extensive training including an eLearning programme and a paid 4-week course
- Regular training to support CPD and revalidation
- Fantastic opportunities for promotion and professional growth
- Membership of the company pension and life assurance scheme
- Online wellness portal
- Fully registered NMC/HCPC as RGN, RMN, RNLD, OT, Physiotherapist or Paramedic
- 12 months post qualification experience
- Excellent IT Skills
- Talking and Typing Skills
- Excellent Communication, Organisation and Time management skills
- Proficient in MS (Microsoft Office with the ability to navigate various IT Systems
If you’re interested in the Nurse Assessor Role position and would like to start an application, then please apply to this advert and we will review your application and be in touch. Alternatively, to find out further information or to have a confidential conversation please call or email below.
Chloe Jones – Cjones@meridianbs.co.uk