Location: Linwood, Paisley
Salary: £32,000 - £34,000 + Excellent benefits
No Weekends, Bank Holidays OR Nights - 37.5hr week!
Are you looking to step away from shift work?
We have office based hours available Monday - Friday 9am-5pm - 37.5hr week
(Flexi-hours / opportunity to work days from home available once qualified)
Meridian Business Support has an excellent opportunity for Nurses - (RGN - Adult, RMN, RNLD), Physiotherapists, occupational therapists or paramedics to develop your existing skills and qualify as a Disability Assessor.
Your primary role as a Disability Analyst will be to conduct assessments in line with the Department for Work and Pensions (DWP) guidelines for the Personal Independence Payment (PIP) - a benefit designed to help support people who are living with long-term health conditions or disabilities.
- Nurses (RGNs, RMNs, RNLDs)
- Occupational Therapists
- Valid driver's licence (required for roles outside the M25)
- 2 years post qualification experience
- 25 days' annual leave, with the option to buy and sell up to 10 days
- Pension scheme, matching up to 10% of your contributions
- Life assurance, private medical insurance and medical indemnity insurance
- Reimbursement of your annual NMC/HCPC registration fee
- Health screening every two years, after one year's service
- Thorough in-house and professional training and development, covering well over the required CPD hours to revalidate and maintain your professional registration
- All flexible benefits can be tailored to your requirement and lifestyle: travel or dental insurance, child care vouchers, cycle to work scheme and more.
Life as a Disability Analyst
You'll benefit from comprehensive full-time training, coaching, mentoring and day-to-day support.
The initial 20-week induction programme will teach you to complete assessments and write reports on behalf of DWP. Support is ongoing and will allow you to become a proficient and qualified Disability Analyst.
Due to the broad range of conditions and disabilities you will encounter, each day will be different and varied. There are clear prospects for career advancement and professional development, with your existing clinical knowledge being enhanced through the varied nature of the role. You will use your existing, and newly acquired skills, to determine how a person's health condition or disability is impacting their daily life, whilst recognising that individuals may be affected in different ways.
This is a fantastic opportunity to advance your career, take on new and exciting challenges, and enjoy a genuine work/life balance within an established organisation.
Meridian Business Support is a multi-sector employment agency with branches across the UK and 30 years recruitment experience. We have a branch based in Liverpool that specialise in disability recruitment. The team of Senior Consultants in Liverpool have an in-depth knowledge of the sector and a track record of placing candidates into these roles. You will have a dedicated consultant who is on call to answer any questions and take you through the application and interview process as well as arranging your start date/training date.
How to apply:
If you are interested in the role and would like to start an application then please apply to this advert and a member of recruitment team will be in touch. Alternatively, to find out further information or to have a confidential conversation:
Please call or email Samantha Hughes - 078- 768- 655-70 or samantha.hughes '@' meridianbs.co.uk
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.