£35000 - £38500 per annum
0151 556 2090
21 days ago
Starting salary: £35,000 per annum - £37,000 (Plus OTE (£3,500 and enhancements)
Working hours: 37.5hrs - Fully Homebased!!
We have opportunties to start in November!!
Meridian Business Support is currently recruiting NMC / HCPC registered Nurses, Paramedic, Physiotherapist or Occupational Therapist - who would be interested in pursuing a challenging and rewarding career as a Disability Assessor. This is an excellent opportunity to utilise your clinical knowledge, skills and decision-making abilities in a new environment whilst gaining an accredited qualification to add to your portfolio.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Conduct consultative medical assessments and examinations in conjunction with the disability assessment claims process.
- Responsible for the assessment of a wide range of physical, mental, sensory and cognitive-related conditions.
- Produce clear and concise evidence-based medical reports to support the decision making process.
- Analyse and interpret medical evidence provided by clients in both a written and electronic format.
- Liaise with external healthcare professionals such as GP's, consultants and specialist nurses.
- Use IT software programmes to support clinical decision making.
- Post-qualification experience as clinician.
- Good IT Skills
- Have an active registration with NMC/HCPC with no restrictions on practice.
- No previous Disability Assessor experience is required as training is provided. However, it is essential that any applicant is a qualified on NMC or HCPC
- Starting salary of £35,000
- Bi-annual incentive package once you have passed probation*
- Salary uplifts of £1000 at 6 and 12 months*
- £500 refer a friend scheme*
- Flexible annual leave
- Fixed hours with no evening or weekend work
- Reimbursement of HCPC/NMC registration fee once passed probation
- Optional paid overtime (depending on business need)
- Extensive training including an eLearning programme and a paid 4-week course
- Regular training to support CPD and revalidation
- Fantastic opportunities for promotion and professional growth
- Membership of the company pension and life assurance scheme
- Online wellness portal