£38000 per annum
0151 556 2090
27 days ago
Starting Salary: £38,000 (OTE £41,000)
Clinical Disciplines: RGN, RMN, RNLD, OT, Physio or Paramedic
Summary of the Nurse Assessor:
We are currently looking for RGN, RMN, RNLD, OT, Physiotherapist or Paramedic who are interested in an opportunity that requires NO shift work, weekends, night shifts or bank holiday working. If you’re looking for incredible opportunity to increase your clinical skills, develop your knowledge and a change in your career then a Nurse Assessor is the perfect role for you.
The Nurse Assessor role offers the chance to utilise and build on your clinical knowledge in a new environment that offers full comprehensive training, the opportunity complete part of your work from home, marvellous career progression opportunities as well as many other benefits.
Nurse Assessor’s duties and responsibilities involve:
- Responsible for clinically evaluating the route in which a claimant’s PIP file is processed.
- The Nurse Assessor has a key role in influencing and enhancing a claimant’s journey.
- Responsible for deciding whether a claimant requires a Face-to-Face consultation or Telephone (home)
- A Nurse Assessor utilise their clinical knowledge/skills massively within this role as they’re responsible for liaising with Clinicians, GPs and other Specialists.
- A Nurse Assessor will carry out Face – to – Face or Telephone Assessments as part of the role.
- This Role will also enhance your IT skills and assessments skills.
- 25 days’ annual leave, with the option to buy and sell annual leave
- After your probation period has been signed off as a Nurse Assessor you will receive a £1000.00 salary increase
- After being with the company for 12 months you will receive another salary increase of £1,500.
- Excellent Pension scheme, matching up to 10% of your contributions
- Life insurance, Private Medical Insurance and Medical Indemnity Insurance
- Reimbursement of your annual NMC/HCPC registration fee.
- Health Screening every two years, after one years’ service with the company.
- Thorough in-house professional training and development shelter well over required CPD hours to revalidate and maintain your professional registration.
- Flexible benefits are tailored to meet your requirements and lifestyle: travel or dental insurance, childcare vouchers, cycle to work scheme and much more.
- Fully registered NMC/HCPC as RGN, RMN, RNLD, OT, Physiotherapist or Paramedic
- 12 months post qualification experience
- Excellent IT Skills
- Talking and Typing Skills
- Please Note: previous experience as an Assessor is not required as full comprehensive training is provided.
Chloe Jones – Cjones@meridianbs.co.uk