£32118 - £39560 per annum, Benefits: Great benefits
0151 556 2090
14 days ago
Registered Nurse (Registered General Nurse, Mental Health Nurse, Learning Disabilities Nurse)
Location: Glasgow (Home based with occasional site working)
Hours: Monday - Friday 9am - 5pm / Full time and Part Time available
Are you looking for a change from unpredictable shifts, night shifts and long hours? Then a disability assessor role is for you. A disability Assessor is a great opportunity for Nurses.
We are currently recruiting NMC registered Nurse (RGN, RMN, RNLD) who are looking for a change of pace and a new challenge with amazing progression opportunities. This is a very rewarding role and a great way to put your clinical knowledge into practice through assessing individuals on their capability to manage their daily life as well as their mobility, those who are claiming the PIP benefit the assessment will take place through face-to-face and/or telephone assessments.
- Conducting PIP assessments, for claimants including terminal illness cases and long term physical and mental illnesses..
- Conduct telephone and back office case management assessments and produce a high-quality report for the Department of Work and Pensions.
- Full training and on-going support from a team of dedicated training managers that will provide you with a journey through a learning curve that provides professional and personal development and will also enhance your current skills and encourage peer support and mentoring.
- 8 weeks coaching programme and an inhouse trainer that will be there to support you and ensure that you progress within the role.
- NHS training in a variety of topics and will receive statutory training.
- Quarterly CPD days
- Excellent working hours – Monday to Friday 9am till 5pm
- Formal Disability Analyst Accreditation at the end of your training.
- Professional revalidation requirements
- 27 Days<5 years, rising to 29 days-5-10 years, 33 days->10 years (If you are already in the NHS then all benefits will role over including holiday entitlement)
- 8 Days public holidays
- NHS Pension and employer contribution of 14.9%
- Occupational Health and Counselling services
- Career progression opportunities
- Home working (Post pandemic you would complete a proportion of face to face site based assessments on a rotational basis)
- Must have an active registration with either NMC
- No restrictions on practice/ Open investigations by NMC
- Adequate workspace at home