£32000 - £35000 per annum
17 days ago
Meridian Business Support have an exciting opportunity to work as a Nurse Assessor (Home Based).
We are looking for ambitious’ s RGN, RMN, RNLD, Physiotherapist, Occupational Therapist and Paramedics who are currently seeking a new challenge or maybe you are looking for career development or looking to improve your work-life balance. Do you want to use your clinical knowledge, skills and decision-making abilities in a new environment?
Becoming a Nurse Assessor (Home Based) will provide you with a completely new challenge and allow you to add to your current clinical skill set. You would be working from home conducting Paper Based Reports (File work) and/or Telephone Assessments with claimants of the Personal Independence Payment.
This assessment will entail gathering accurate clinical and social history around the individual’s functional capability whilst carrying out everyday tasks. A full report will then be written based on your findings which would be used in the decision-making process; however, you would not be the decision maker, nor would you provide any treatment or diagnose condition.
They have complete remote onboarding / full comprehensive training from home, is provided with on-going support throughout your career all over the UK. They do need an element of flexibility to have an overnight stay intermittently throughout the year to attend their nearest site and spend time with their team. There are several different progression avenues within the organisation and plenty of opportunity for future career development within this company.
- 25 days' annual leave, with the option to buy and sell annual leave
- Pension scheme, matching up to 10% of your contributions
- Life assurance, private medical insurance and medical indemnity insurance
- Reimbursement of your annual NMC/HCPC registration fee
- Health screening every two years, after one year's service
- Thorough in-house and professional training and development, covering well over the required CPD hours to revalidate and maintain your professional registration
- All flexible benefits can be tailored to your requirement and lifestyle: travel or dental insurance, childcare vouchers, cycle to work scheme and many more
If you are interested in this position and would like to have a confidential discussion to find out further information, please contact Jemma Smith on 07908 545 131 or email firstname.lastname@example.org