£35000 per annum
about 2 months ago
Then this could be an exciting opportunity for you to enhance your assessment skills as well as continuing to develop your clinical skills. We are able to offer you a specialised clinical role where you are able to maintain and develop your clinical skills away from the the usual medical / hospital environment and be able to have a better work-life balance with your choice of working patterns.
You will be conducting assessments with Personal Independence Payment claimants on behalf of the Department for Work and Pensions (DWP), by producing a report that will be used in the decision-making process.
Your training will be a mixture of virtual and assessment centre based to ensure the right level of support and learning is offered; until you are signed off and you will be permanently working from home. Currently working from home, with the option to return to the office, when Covid allows.
Core Benefits & Additional Information:
- A full comprehensive training course is provided (for which you are paid a full-time salary).
- Complete flexibly of working hours between the hours 8am-8pm, Monday to Sunday, 40 hour working week
- 25 days annual leave (plus eight bank holidays)
- Annual leave increase with completed service
- Moving day / Birthday holiday
- Long service awards (opportunity to earn an additional £4,850 within 3.5 years!)
- NMC/HCPC fee reimbursement
- Continuous Professional Development & support with re-validation
- Home Working permanently
If you are interested in this position and would like to have a confidential discussion to find out further information, please contact Jemma Smith on 07908 545 131 or email firstname.lastname@example.org