£42000 per annum, Benefits: + OTE
about 1 month ago
Becoming a Nurse Assessor (Fully Home Based) will provide you with a completely new challenge and allow you to add to your current clinical skill set. They have a completely remote onboarding / training process and this role. This is a hybrid role, in the sense you will be trained in both Front and Back Office where you would be working from home conducting Paper Based Reports (File work) and/or Telephone Assessments with claimants of the Personal Independence Payment.
- Review PIP cases, including terminal illness cases and cases where further evidence has been requested or submitted.
- Carry out medical file work -
- Conduct telephone assessments within order to produce a high-quality report for the Department of Work and Pensions.
- Post-qualification experience in one of the following occupations: Nurse, Physiotherapist, Paramedic, Occupational Therapist.
- Have an active registration with NMC/HCPC with no restrictions on practice.
- No previous Disability Assessor experience is required as training is provided. However, it is essential that any applicant is either a qualified Nurse, Physiotherapist, Paramedic or Occupational Therapist.
- Appropriate workspace within the home setting that allows you to successfully complete your role
If you are interested in this position and would like to have a confidential discussion to find out further information, please contact Jemma Smith on 07908 545 131 or email email@example.com